Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Class of '08 Petsmart Graduates








Hi everyone! I just HAD to tell everyone about the joyous event that happened last night! Well, I have been going to Petsmart Beginners Obedience Class for 8 weeks now. MAN, What a blast! So far, I have mastered the following cues with a hand signal or a verbal cue.



Watch, Touch, Sit, Sit Pretty, Down (lie down), Heel.



I'm pretty smart huh? I really didn't grasp the concept of Sit/Stay or Down/Stay, but Mom says I'll just have to work on it over my Spring Break.. yeah right..!!! Since I am so devoted to obedience (I love learning) and my trainer Rachel is awesome, Mom decided to put me through Intermediate Obedience, Advanced Obedience and Click-A-Trick! Score!




Here I am in my cap at the Graduation Ceremony. Aren't I handsome? :)

Well, thanks for sharing in this great moment, and I'll be back later on today or tomorrow with some great reviews! Keep reading! :)

No comments: