Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pupperoni 50 Calorie Packs!



Pup-Peroni has caught on with the dieting frenzy! Pup-Peroni 50 Calorie Packs are their newest addition to their product line. It's the same Pup-Peroni that dogs love, but packaged in portion control syle pouches a la 100 Calorie Packs! On the back of the package it even gives you a serving size guideline depending on your dogs weight.


It's a pretty good idea in my opinion! Gunner loves Pup-Peroni, but it's not an everyday snack, we only use Pup-Peroni for training and the pieces are tiny!


Speaking of training treats...


I had Gunner's obedience class this evening, and Pup-Peroni has come out with Pup-Peroni Training Treats! They are about a half an inch long Pup-Peroni snacks made exclusively for Petsmart, you can't find it anywhere else.


While I give Pup-Peroni an A for Effort and thinking about the country's canine obesity problem, I would not recommend someone to be feeding Pup-Peroni on a daily basis. It is full of undesirable ingredients, and you can get something that is tons of times more healthier for your pup.



4/5 paws!
4/5 paws for..
Convienent, calorie portioned snacks!
Gives guidelines on each package
Giving the canine obesity crisis publicity
Ingredients aren't the best, could be better.


1 comment:

Simba said...

oooohhh!! Mom likes low cal treats for me, since when I train for agility, I may get a lot of treats! So she likes to keep them low cal!! THanks for posting! I'll tell her to watch the shelves!!

wags,

Simba