Sunday, February 3, 2008

02.03.08

Welcome to The Canine Critique! If you have stumbled onto this blog, let me explain to you what this place is!

The Canine Critique is a blog of reviews of all things dog! All of the products reviewed on this website are dog-tested, by our very own resident canine critique, Gunner! Gunner is a 2 year old Miniature Pinscher who loves long walks, playing with toys and enjoys relaxing. Gunner's astrological sign is cancer, and he is also a big foodie. Gunner will be critiquing all the products reviewed in this blog alongide me, Cassandra, his owner.

I am looking forward to starting this new adventure, and hope I can pass on some of my knowledge onto other dog-lovers as well! Let the evaluations begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to read more!!!!

NuNu, Tink, Buster,Shadow and Nicole

Simba said...

Yaaaaayyy Gunner! I'll be visiting you often!

wags,

Simba

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more in your blog! Great job, Gunner!!