Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Brr! What to do when your pawrents won't turn the heat on..



Humans have every excuse in the book not to turn the heater on when you are FREEZING.




  1. It's only 70 degrees outside and it would be wasting that thing they call 'money'. (Whatever that is.)

2. They have sweaters and extra clothing. (Most dogs don't.We just have fur.)

3. They are fatter than us. (Seriously.)



So what's a pup to do? Make your pawrent buy you a heating pad!!!!! As I demonstrated in my picture above! It is quite possibly the coolest thing next to squeeky toys. I really love snuggling under the covers with my pawrents, but this is just way better! Plus you don't have to deal with them flopping around in the bed all night. Bonus points!!!


Both PETCO and PETSMART sell 'pet versions' of heating pads on their website. Like this one. But I prefer the much cheaper ones you can find at Wal-Mart/Walgreens for less than twenty bucks! Sure they are a little smaller, but if your small like me, then what gives?


The results are in..!

5/5 Paws!
5/5 Paws For..
Warm, snuggly happiness :)
Easily available and affordable.
Washable.



1 comment:

Simba said...

PAWESOME!!! I like the idea of a heated blankie!!!

wags,

Simba