Friday, February 29, 2008

Bio Bag Poop Scoop Bags!



If anyone else is like me, I try to be as enviromentally friendly as I possibly can. Living in apartments and with a high energy dog, I had a delimma on my hands. I was stuck using plastic grocery bags to pick up poop! Did you know that according to the EPA, it takes more than a thousand years for plastic bags to decompose, and only 5% are recycled? I didn't want to add to this waste, so I had to find something different!

Enter Bio Bag!

Bio Bag Dog Waste Bags are 100% biodegradable, and are made from 100% organic corn! They also use soy-based inks and dyes, and no polyethylene is used in the production process. Here is my favorite part - Since the bags 'breathe', little to no moisture collects in the bag (unlike regular plastics), so bacteria cannot grow so it is less smelly! Woo-hoo!

Not only does Bio Bag make dog waste bags, they also make 100% biodegradeable cat litter pans, lawn & leaf bags, portable toilets, and shopping bags! WOW!

To learn more about this fascinating product, click on the title of this blog, which will take you directly to the Bio Bag website.




5/5 paws!
5/5 paws for..
Helping the Enviroment
100% Biodegradeable
Corn-based products
No harmful chemicals or dyes
Decomposts faster than regular plastic
Vast array of products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great product; I'll have to check it out.
Chris
p.s. I found you through Entrecard. Welcome